All papers should be submitted electronically (Microsoft Word or RTF A4 format) and should comply with the general guidelines for publishing (see below). The submitted papers should be in accordance with the Guide for Contributors see Clause 2 and be sent by e-mail to the Executive Editor Andres Saumets (andres.saumets[at]mil.ee).
All submitted papers are subject to peer-review. The Editorial Board decides whether to accept or reject a contribution for publishing based on the reviewing process and suitability of the paper for a particular volume. The editors assume the right to make editorial revisions, while major changes will not be made without the permission of the author. The author has the right to reject the changes, however, the Editorial Board will then make the final decision whether to accept or reject the paper for publication.
Please keep following general guidelines in mind:
- The names of all authors of the submission should be provided;
- The author refers to the ideas, research arguments, data etc. by other authors in accordance with academic standards. Works by other authors should be referred to or quoted in a way that the original message of the paper, as a whole, is properly conveyed;
- The submission should not violate the rights of third persons or contain data, the publication of which would be prohibited by law;
- Contributions must be exclusive and original and not published elsewhere nor being considered for publication at the same time, except for papers, theses, lectures, presentations or presentation theses for obtaining an academic degree. If the paper has already been published (including translated papers), the initial publication should be referred to, and legal issues related to copyright should be taken into consideration;
- All contributions should be in English;
- The author is responsible for the submission’s compliance with the above requirements;
- Upon acceptance, the submissions are published in both paper and electronic versions of the “Proceedings of ENDC”, whereas the electronic article can be submitted for full text databases;
- Unless agreed otherwise, the author of the submission will have the right to publish and disseminate his/her submission – as well as other papers by the author that are, in a large part, based on this submission – but only on the condition that the previous publication in the “Proceedings of ENDC” is referred to;
Authors will receive at least three copies of the issue containing their paper, as well as the PDF file with their contribution with the final layout.